Thursday, June 07, 2007

News from AC or I Should be Paying Attention

I'm at Annual Conference the rest of this week. For those of you who might be unfamiliar with our system, this is the annual gathering of New England United Methodists, with lay and clergy delegates. We worship, pray, discuss, report, learn, network, shoot the breeze during the next 3 days. This year we also elect delegates to national and regional quadrennial gatherings.

I come to conference with mixed feelings. It can be an interesting, exciting, inspiring time. It can also be numbingly boring. Most likely there we will have some of both.

During the week, I will try to blog, with some thoughts and reflections. For both of you who read my blog, I hope it offers something worth reading, or at least a way to waste 10 minutes of your day.

More to come.
Mike

1 comment:

Starangel1983 said...

I'll look forward to reading your thoughts and reflections - even if I am one of the "two" who reads. :-P Miss ya Mike!